Includes hands-on instruction for 6 full Saturdays and all the tools you need during the apprenticeship, including:**
- Gloves -hive tool
- Smoker -bee brush
- A Two Hives Honey workbook
- The Idiot’s Guide to Beekeeping
- Choice of a ventilated jacket and veil or full ventilated suit
- Lunch each session at one of Austin’s most sought after farm-to-table restaurants
- Beverages each session If you are already own protective gear/beekeeping tools,
- Choose “no protective gear” for your tools and protective gear option, and we will then email you to determine what you already own and adjust your materials cost as necessary!
Note that you are paying the deposit for the program only. After deposit we will contact you to determine if you’d like to pay in full or in installments. An invoice(s) with the balance of $1350 will then be emailed to you! If you choose to pay in full, you will save $100 off the tuition. To take advantage of savings, payment in full must be received within 30 days of registration. Payment plans will entail 2 payments. Apprenticeship deposits are NOT REFUNDABLE.